MAINTENANCE OF DISCIPLINE
(1) The college has an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) which monitors various academic, non-academic and co-curricular activities of the college. The cell keeps correspondence with the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and submits Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to the NAAC. The cell conducts annual departmental inspection of all the teaching departments and prepares academic report which is submitted to the principal. It also monitors the activities of different cells, committees, clubs, student achievements and other quality enhancement activities.
(2) The students admitted to the college must abide by all rules and regulations as prescribed by the college authorities. Violation of rules, unsatisfactory progress, irregular attendance, irregular clearance of college fees, showing discourtesy to the teachers and other members of the staff in any form, adoption of unfair means during examination etc., are some of the offences which may make students liable for disciplinary action like imposition of fine, non-award of college certificate, forced transfer and even expulsion from the college.
(3) All forms of ragging in the college campus are prohibited. Strong disciplinary action, as the college authorities deem fit, (following the direction of the Honble Supreme Court of India) may be taken if anyone is found to be involved directly or indirectly in ragging.
(4) The courses offered by Sarupathar College are full time course. No student can take any other full time course simultaneously.
(5) Students societies and associations may be formed subject to rules and regulations prescribed by the college administration from time to time.
(6) Only such societies and association recognized by the Head of Institution can avail the facilities within college premises.
(7) Any notice desired to be pasted or circulated by the students anywhere in the college premises needs approval of the college authority.
(8) Use of mobile phones inside college campus is strictly prohibited. In case of detection of violating the rule, his or her guardian will be called for.
(9) All powers of maintenance of discipline are vested with the Head of the Institution and his decision are final in all matters
(10) College Identity Card and its Renewal :College Identity Card are issued annually. Old Idenntity Card is to be surrendered at the end of the academic session for renewal.
(11) Uniform: The following garments are prescribed as the college Uniform for the students (i) White shirt and black full pant for boys; and (ii) blue kurta, white Pyzama and white Dopatta or white Chadar Mekhela with blue border and blue blouse for girls.